Lavendyl Lavender Farm
Spend the day with us... Enjoy a relaxing stroll through the gardens in a tranquil atmosphere, have a coffee or tea, browse through the lavender products in our shop or stay the night in one of our two self contained cottages.
Opening hours : Closed until 26th July
1st September - 30th November 10:00 - 16:00
1st December - 29th February 09:00 - 19:00
1st March - 30th April 10:00 - 16:00
1st May - 31st August 11:00 - 15:00 Tues - Sun
24th December 09:00 - 16:00
25th December Closed
26th December 12:00 - 19:00
1st January 14:00 - 19:00
Lavendyl farm grows over 50 different varieties of lavender plants on the 5 acre Lavender farm.
Below are a few of the things you can do during your
visit to Lavendyl Lavender Farm or during your stay at Dylan's Cottages.
- Stroll through the gardens while admiring lavender
and many other native New Zealand plants and flowers
- Watch the distillation process as we extract 100%
pure lavender and rosemary essential oils
- Purchase lavender products from the unique onsite
gift store and gallery
- Sip on a cup of tea or coffee inside the tearoom or out in the gardens
- Meditate and relax in the circle of thyme
- Have a picnic surrounded by the scent and colour of beautiful
lavender and flower gardens
- Enjoy the scenic views from Mt Fyffe to the Kaikoura
- Meet our friendly sheep and chickens
For a unique and relaxing holiday in a rural setting, Dylan's Country Cottages are quiet and private, set under the rugged slopes of Mt Fyffe.
Accommodation Rates & Info
Our Tarriff is $195.00 - $235.00 NZD per night, 2 persons, including breakfast.
There is an additional charge for each extra person.
For detailed information about accommodation and prices click here
- Two rustic style cottage accommodations, (Mahoe & Kowhai cottages)
- Self contained accommodation
- 5 minutes drive from Kaikoura town center
- Surrounded by Lavender & flower gardens
- Off-street parking
- Private garden area
- Tariff includes a superb homemade breakfast of cereals, homemade bread, free range eggs, homemade preserves and more
Bookings available all year round
Bookings for today must be done by phone or in person.
To book BOTH cottages, book them separately or call Myra at the farm +64 (0)3 319 5473
- Myra McLelland
- Postmans Road, RD 1, Kaikoura, New Zealand
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph: +64 3 319 5473